Robbin Cutsor is the Office Manager with Prokopec Wealth Management. Serving as a Jill-of-all-trades and Relationship Manager, she assists with marketing, client appreciation events, and the daily tasks that keep the office running smoothly. Robbin has been working with Aaron since 2013 and serves as his right hand, handling paperwork, scheduling appointments, and ensuring clients’ needs are taken care of in a timely manner.
Prokopec Wealth Management clients are often frequently in contact with Robbin, as she works with them on a daily basis. Her familiarity and close relationships with clients combined with her drive to provide the best possible customer service helps ensure clients feel welcome and comfortable from the moment they enter the office.
Outside of the office, Robbin enjoys spending time with her family. She is actively involved in her community in a variety of capacities, including:
- Meals on Wheels for the Columbus Community Center volunteer
- Relay For Life of Platte County (2011 to 2013 Event Co-Chair)
- Volunteer for CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate)
- Columbus Board of Parks Commissioner
- Member of and mid-week teacher for Peace Lutheran Church
- Class of 2013-2014 Leadership Columbus